Meet Jude – a Hospitality graduate who turned Business Master’s in Germany, now sailing smoothly as Linqo’s Support Coordinator since March 2021. He’s drawn by telematics’ vast ocean-like appeal, and he’s surfing those waves like a pro!
At Linqo, he navigates a dynamic and sometimes challenging environment but thrives, thanks in part to the flexibility offered in his role. Jude is driven not by external motivators but by an internal passion for his work. Beyond his professional life, sports capture his heart, particularly badminton, chess, and cricket.
His tip for telematics newbies? You can chase the whole world, so why wait? 🌍
Tell us more about yourself, your background and what led you to your current position.
- I earned a Bachelor’s in Hospitality, followed by an M.Sc in Business. After graduation, I ground my skills as a Management Trainee in Germany, leveraging both my hospitality background and business education. This technical and operational experience naturally progressed to my position as a Support Coordinator.
When and why did you join Linqo team?
- I joined the Linqo crew in March 2021. Even before joining, my research gave me an insight: telematics is vast, like an ocean, with its constant developments acting as unending waves. I was keen to surf this area, where the learning and speed never pause. This dynamic nature of the field promised continuous growth.
How does your journey at Linqo looks like?
- My time at Linqo has been a mix of fast-paced activities, but overall it’s been a smooth ride.
How you start your day?
- I begin my day with a refreshing cup of tea, then settle into my balcony to catch up on the news. It sets the tone for the rest of my day.
What motivates you to go to work every day?
- For me, it’s not so much about external motivation – it’s more about the internal passion I have for what I do. I believe that if you truly love your work, that in itself becomes the driving force that gets you going every day.
What are your job’s most challenging and most cheering elements?
- The language barrier poses the most significant challenge in my role, demanding extra effort to ensure clear communication. On the flip side, the most rewarding aspect for me is the job’s flexibility, which allows me to adapt and thrive in various situations.
Tell us more about your hobbies.
- Simply put, I’m all about sports. I absolutely enjoy playing badminton, chess, and cricket whenever I get a chance.
What is your favorite place in the world? Why?
- Without a doubt, it’s my home in Kerala, located in the southern part of India. It’s where my roots are and where I feel most connected. But that being said, just live the moment.
And the last one – could you share any advice for those who want to start their career in the telematics industry?
- Nobody can chase you, but you can chase the whole world. 😊